Responsible for transporting customers to and from the dealership. The Shuttle Driver may perform various tasks and errands for the dealership.
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Drivers customers to and from dealership.
- Keeps shuttle vehicle clean Keeps records of trips and mileage.
- Ensures general maintenance of shuttle vehicle.
- Fuels shuttle vehicle with gas and oil, as needed.
- Runs various errands for the dealership.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
Desired Education: GED or High School Diploma Valid Driver's License, Computer Skills: Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system.